Medicines That Increase Ejaculation
Article by Adult Health Care Center
© Lucas Botin (2019-02-15)
© Lucas Botin (2019-02-15)
What is Ejaculation?Ejaculation is a process during which semen is discharged from the male reproductory tract during an orgasm. It is the natural objective of male sexual stimulation and the final stage for a natural conception.
Ejaculation in many cases can occur spontaneously while sleeping (normally during having "wet dream") and in some rare cases, it may also occur due to prostatic disease.
Ejaculation ProblemsThere are basically 4 types of ejaculation problems:
- Anejaculation - It is the type of condition where the person is not able to ejaculate semen. Under this type, the male body can still feel the pleasure with orgasm and their bodies can still produce sperms but during the climax, no semen comes forth through the penis.
- Dysejaculation - Under this type of ejaculation, the person is able to produce semen during orgasm but during ejaculation, they might have to go through severe pain. During the process, the person might have to go through a painful burning sensation in the groin when the semen is ejaculated.
- Retrograde Ejaculation - In this type of ejaculation the semen travels in the backward direction and reach into the bladder rather than coming out of the urethra. This type of ejaculation problem is found in those men having sclerosis or diabetes. Though, this type of ejaculation is physically not harmful but it does affect the male infertility. Also, the person might suffer a different sensation during the ejaculation process. This type of ejaculation is also known as "dry come" as during the process the person might experience orgasm but he might not be able to release any semen from the penis.
- Premature Ejaculation - Also known as rapid ejaculation, it is a phenomenon in which the person consistently feels that he has no or little control over the timing of the buildup towards ejaculation.
Medicines That Increase EjaculationOf course, you should know how these medicines work. They help your body to have what it really needs and in the quantity it should be. In other words, your organism gets enough nutrients that let you have better orgasms and ejaculations. Today it is widely spread to be interested in changing some things of your sex life such as sperm load, motility, sperm quality and overall male fertility.
Medicines that increase ejaculation can help you with all that facts mentioned: sperm quality, motility and things like that.Natural medicine to increase sperm count is designed to help men to increase ejaculation volume fivefold. And, of course, it means longer and unforgettable orgasms. Apart from improving your ejaculation, these medicines influence your orgasms as well. However the most important point is that your erections will become stronger and harder what will lead to having more power.
As a result, your sexual partner will have better feelings too.In accordance with the results of clinical tests, natural products aimed to boost volume are able to contribute to better general performance as far as sexual activity is concerned. Due to high quality ejaculations people enhance their sexual life and feel completely satisfied.
Guide: How to Choose Natural Medicine to Increase Sperm Count?The first question which comes when you want to buy them is how to make the right choice. In this guide we tried to outline several things that are likely to require your attention.
How to Choose Natural Medicine to Increase Sperm Count?
- Are there 100% natural components in the remedy that you are going to acquire? Do not forget that you need safe and natural product that will not cause side effects but will let you get the desired effect.
- Was the product tested and what were the results? Don't forget that only clinically tested products, which are accepted by doctors, can be considered to be safe. Only these supplements can help you to fix your problems.
- You can trust the product if the manufacturer offers full money-back guarantee in case you are not fully satisfied with the product and reasonable time frame.
- Look through the testimonials for the natural medicines you would like to buy. If the pills are truly effective, there will definitely be some real success stories.
- Is there any support available to the customers? The customer support lines should be available all the time via different means, including email and telephone, or in any other way, so that you could ask questions and get satisfactory and professional answers.
- What opinions can be found in independent forums? The opinions found there are true, because the manufacturers at their web-sites will show positive references only.
Medicine to Increase Sperm Motility and Sperm CountOver the years, medical science has been able to design certain medicines that help people to get rid of certain health issues from which they might have been suffering for years. Similarly, if someone is having issues related to the production of sperm, sperm quality, or sperm mobility, he can definitely get rid of that by consuming certain medicines.
There are basically 2 major types of sperm medicines.The first one - medicine to increase sperm count - is designed to increase number of sperm cells and overall volume of seminal fluid. These medicines also improve orgasm quality! The second one - medicine to increase sperm motility - improves speed of sperm cells which is required for improved male fertility.
Medicine to Increase Sperm Motility and Sperm Count
- Gonadotrophins - Gonadotrophins contains hCG and hMG that stimulate the testicles for the production of sperms and testosterone. This medicine in certain cases is used in combination with other reproductive technologies (ART) in order to increase the production of sperm count. Some of the commonly accepted brands in the market include Novarel and Pregnyl.
The general consumption of Gonadotrophins involves two or three injections a week and its treatment cycle lasts for at least six months. In rare cases, if the sperm count still doesn't become normal after the six-months treatment cycle, the addition of hMG regimen is made to the treatment and the treatment cycle is further extended to one to two years.
- Clomiphene - Clomiphene being a non-steroid medication helps in boosting the production of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), pituitary hormones, and the luteinizing hormone (LH). This medicine directs the testicles to produce healthy sperm and to secrete testosterone. The medicine is generally consumed three times a week but its treatment cycle could vary from three to six months depending on the outcome. One can even consume the drug in low quantity for two years in case the hormonal level becomes normal.
- Letrozole - Letrozole is recommended by doctors as it helps in increasing the testosterone levels in the body which further helps in maximizing the sperm count. The medicine, in short, is used to treat all the issues concerning sperm count. Letrozole should be consumed once a week (one pill) or as prescribed by the doctor.
- Bromocriptine - The medicine is used as a controlling pill that helps in preventing the release of prolactin hormone in the male body. Prolactin hormone which causes a reduction of testosterone levels in the male body can be eliminated with this medicine. Bromocriptine is best suitable for those men who suffer from sperm impairment due to hyperprolactinemia.
- Imipramine - Imipramine is helpful in the treatment of retrograde ejaculation. The medicine reverses the process of abnormal ejaculation of sperm from the bladder and back into the penis.
- Synthetic testosterone pills, injections, or gelsare - Many doctors recommend synthetic testosterone pills, injections, or gelsare to top up the lower level of testosterone in the male body. The reason behind this is that the gel form is much safer than the pill form.
- Antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs - Problems related to fungi and bacterial infections of the reproductive system are treated with the help of antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs.
Things to Avoid If You Want to Increase Sperm Count and Ejaculation VolumeThere are certain things to avoid if you want to increase sperm count and ejaculation volume. Usually these are bad habits that negatively affect sperm production, sperm quality and motility.
Things to Avoid If You Want to Increase Sperm Count and Ejaculation Volume
- Avoid Excessive Use of Alcohol and Drugs - Excessive use of drugs and alcohol is not only harmful to health but it also reduces the sperm count and sperm health. Several studies show that use of cocaine, alcohol, marijuana, and other similar drugs in high quality decreases the sperm production.
- Say no to Smoking - Smoking consistently reduces the sperm count of the person and therefore it should be avoided.
- Avoid Consuming Soy Products - Soy products generally contain phytoestrogens, a compound which reduces the production of sperm and testosterone bonding. Such products lower down the sperm mobility, too and hence it should be avoided.
- Avoid Several Prescription Medications - There are several prescribed medicines that can potentially decrease the production of sperms. Minimizing the consumption of several such medications can bring the sperm count back to normal or even higher.
Natural Ways to Increase Sperm Count and Ejaculation VolumeMany people think that sperm count can only be improved by consuming medicine to increase sperm count but in reality, the mobility of sperm can be improved in natural ways!
Natural Ways to Increase Sperm Count and Ejaculation Volume
- Proper Sleep and Exercise - Regular exercise and having a sleep of at least 7-8 hours in the night can lead to improved or increased sperm counts. Studies have also revealed that performing a 16-week aerobic exercise program of at least 50 minutes thrice a week can increase the sperm volume and its mobility.
- Consuming Vitamins and Calcium - Research has found that foods with calcium and vitamin D directly impact sperm health. Those people who consume less of vitamin D in their diet are found to have a lower sperm count. Therefore, to increase the sperm count and sperm mobility it is recommended to take in food that is rich in vitamins and calcium.
- Increase Intake of Antioxidant-rich Foods - Antioxidants helps in deactivating and removing free radicals as well as other compounds that damage several cells responsible for the production of sperms. There are several studies that show vitamins and minerals acting as antioxidants molecules that directly help in the production of sperm count.
Some of the antioxidants that contribute to healthy sperm count include: Coenzyme Q10, Glutathione, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin E, Selenium, I-carnitine.
- Intake Zinc and Folate - There are limited studies which show that consuming a combination of zinc and folate helps in increasing overall sperm health, including total sperm count and sperm concentration.
- Ashwagandha - Over the years, Ashwagandha has been used as a traditional medicine for curing several forms of sexual dysfunction. Ashwagandha which is also known as Indian ginseng, if consumed for 90 days at least 675 mg a day, can boost the sperm count and its health - this was also confirmed by clinical studies. As Ashwagandha is easily available in health food stores and can be purchased online, one can consume it on regular bases until everything becomes normal.
- Increase healthy fat intake - Healthy fats or so-called polyunsaturated fats that include omega-6 and omega-3 are beneficial for the development of the sperm membrane. Therefore, to increase the sperm count and enjoy healthy ejaculation, one should intake such compounds on regular basis.
- Intake Sperm Friendly Nutrients - It is of no doubt saying that eating food rich in healthy nutrients and compounds allow the body to digest all of them properly. We should take supplements that are high in vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals but there are cases where the body does not absorb all of them easily.
Therefore, the best way of consuming all of them is by eating food that is rich in sperm-friendly nutrients.For example, consuming foods like citrus fruits, walnuts, most shellfish, most fish, whole wheat and grains, dark chocolate, broccoli, garlic, bananas, ginseng, turmeric, spinach, asparagus, fermented nuts, and seeds can help sperm count-boosting.
ConclusionRemember, natural medicines for ejaculation improvement should contain only those natural elements that are 100% safe. If you choose natural medicines, your ejaculations will be fantastic, and you won't face any adverse side effects.
Find medicines that increase ejaculation
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Better Erection After 40
- Impotence Treatment
- Men's Reproductive Health
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- Foods That Improve Sex
- How to Treat Libido Problems
- How to Improve Male Libido
- Male Potency
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility Test
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation