How to Get Better Erection After 40: Natural Pills for Erection Treatment
Article by Adult Health Care Center
© Lucas Botin (2024-01-11)
© Lucas Botin (2024-01-11)
What is Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction (ED) also known as impotence is a sexual dysfunction in which the person losses the ability to keep an erection of the penis firm enough at the time of intercourse.
There are a lot of adult men who dream of better erection though it is not something that can be easily achieved after 40. Actually, some men are afraid or reluctant to have sex because of the problems with erection. They may even try to avoid sexual intercourse as they do not feel confident.
How Erection in Men HappensErection in men occurs when two chambers which are known as corpora cavernosa is filled with blood. This filling of blood in the chambers results in stiffening and expansion of penis similar to a balloon which is just filled with air.
Further genital nerves and impulses from our brain trigger this process and anything that blocks these impulses or restricts the blood flow towards penis can lead to erectile dysfunction.It should be kept in mind that occasional ED isn't uncommon. During stress men may experience ED; however, if someone is having frequent ED then it can be a sign of a serious men's health problem which needs treatment as soon as possible. It is also seen that ED might also occur because of relationship difficulties or when a person is too emotional.
Common Symptoms Noticed in EDPeople suffering from erectile dysfunction after 40 might have the following common symptoms:
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Trouble getting an erection
- Reduction in sexual desire
- Delay in ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Men After 40Erectile dysfunction, in general, can be affected because of the problem either in:
- Nerve supply
- Blood flow
Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Most often, these physical causes of erectile dysfunction include:
- High cholesterol
- Narrowing of blood vessels or because of heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Parkinson's disease
- Regular usage of drugs such as cocaine, alcohol, weed etc
- Hormonal disorders such as thyroid, deficiency of testosterone level
- Anatomical or structural disorder of penis similar to that of Peyronie disease
- Surgical complications
- Sleep disorders
- Prostate disease treatment
- Spinal cord injury
- Radiation therapy to the pelvic region
Psychological causes of Erectile DysfunctionPsychological factors don't really affect the erection in most of the cases. There might be a rare case where a person might have an erectile dysfunction and might never have an erection. In this case, the cause might be psychological, if there is no sign of a physiological issue. A person might have ED because of certain psychological factors can include:
- Fear of intimacy
- Imbalanced mental health conditions
How to Get Better Erection After 40?There are several ways - and surprisingly simple ones - that can help get better erection after 40. Apart from being simple these ways are also very easy to practice.
How to Get Better Erection After 40?
One more thing that a person can do to obtain a better erection is to delay ejaculation during the sexual intercourse. The other way is to engage in sexual positions with men located on top. This kind of positions facilitates firmer erection due to blood flowing more easily and abundantly to the penis tip.
Do not smoke! It is a common advice, but people often forget it. Smoking makes erection weaker because it destroys blood vessels and tissues of one's penis. The elasticity of the penis tissues is decreased, they cannot stretch as well as they should, and erections get shorter and weaker.
Prescription Medications and Erectile Dysfunction
Prescription Medications and Erectile Dysfunction
- Digoxin used as a heart medication
- Medications to control high blood pressure
- Medications to control anxiety level or treating anxiety
- A medication that effects directly on central nervous system including amphetamines and some sleeping pills
- Opioid painkillers
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Medications used for the treatment of prostate
- Medications used for treating some cancer including chemotherapeutic agents
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Antidepressants including monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)
- Medications for treating hormonal issues
- Peptic ulcer medication cimetidine
Note - Erectile dysfunction in men is caused mainly due to physical problens. According to a report, it is found that a total of 90% of ED cases are caused by physical problems while psychological causes don't affect erectile function of the penis.
Does a 40 Year Old Man Need Prescription Medications to Get an Erection?The need for prescription medications to address erectile dysfunction (ED) in a 40-year-old man depends on the underlying causes and severity of the condition. Erectile dysfunction is not uncommon, and it can be caused by a variety of factors, including psychological issues, vascular problems, hormonal imbalances, or certain medical conditions.
If a 40-year-old man is experiencing persistent difficulties with obtaining or maintaining an erection and it is affecting his quality of life, it's advisable for him to consult with a healthcare professional. The healthcare provider will conduct a thorough evaluation to determine the root cause of the issue. In many cases, lifestyle modifications, counseling, or addressing underlying health conditions may be sufficient to improve erectile function.However, if the ED is related to physiological factors, prescription medications known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors may be recommended. Commonly prescribed PDE5 inhibitors include sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), vardenafil (Levitra), and avanafil (Stendra). These medications work by enhancing the effects of nitric oxide, a chemical that relaxes smooth muscles in the penis, allowing for increased blood flow and, consequently, an erection.
It's important to note that these medications require a prescription, and their use should be supervised by a healthcare professional. They are generally safe for many men but may have contraindications or interactions with certain medications. Also, they may not be suitable for everyone, especially those with specific health conditions.
A 40-year-old man experiencing persistent erectile dysfunction should seek medical advice. Whether prescription medications are necessary will depend on the underlying causes identified during the evaluation. Consulting with a healthcare professional allows for an individualized approach to addressing the issue and ensures that any prescribed treatments are appropriate and safe for the individual's specific health situation.
How to Improve Erection After 40 Without Prescription Medications?Erectile dysfunction becomes normal after a certain age limit or when a man crosses 40 years of age. Though it is not a normal part of aging but anyone suffering from ED always wants to get rid of the situation in order to keep sex life alive.
How to improve erection after 40?
- Maintain a healthy weight - Being overweight is always considered dangerous for the body as it gives rise to many sexual health problems.
One such problem which is quite common in overweight people is the type 2 diabetes that can cause nerve damage throughout the body.There might be a case that if diabetes affects the organ or the nerve connected to the penis, it might result in erectile dysfunction. Therefore, it is necessary to maintain a healthy weight to avoid issues similar to erection problems after 40.
- Exercise regularly - Activities that require movement of muscles such as swimming, running, and other forms of aerobic exercise are helpful in increasing erectile function after a certain age limit. You should look out for any form of exercise that puts excessive pressure in the area between the anus and scrotum or so-called perineum. The excessive pressure in this area can affect the blood vessels and the nerves that supply the penis.
- Curb stress - Stress often makes blood vessels contract and boost the level of the hormone adrenaline, making everything worst for a healthy erection. Therefore, it is recommended not to stress in any situation as it can badly effect to your sex life. You should involve yourself in such activities that ease tension and give relaxation to enjoy sex in a better manner.
- Stop smoking immediately - It is of no doubt saying that smoking is injurious to health. But many people don't know that regular smoking can lead to erectile dysfunction as it harms blood vessels and also curbs blood flow to the penis. Quitting smoking can help you to live a healthy and risk-free life.
- Drink Alcohol in moderation - Doctors often says that a man after a certain age limit should drink alcohol in moderation. However, you should avoid chronic drinking as it can damage the liver and the nerves linked with the penis.
- Always have safe sex - There are cases when erectile dysfunction is caused due to penile injuries that might take place while having sex. Therefore, while having sex you should avoid certain positions as it might be uncomfortable for both the partners. You can always ask a doctor about the same like what should be avoided and what should be done, etc.
- Avoid anabolic steroids - Anabolic steroids are those pills that are mostly used by professional bodybuilders and athletes to boost their muscle power. These drugs adversely affect the sex power in male as it shrinks the testicles and saps their ability to make testosterone. Therefore, to keep strong erections, anabolic steroids should be neglected.
- Maintain your testosterone level - It has been observed that once a man reaches 40 years of age, every year his level of testosterone falls about 1.3 percent. In rare cases, a man might also notice a sharp decline in the testosterone production after reaching 50 years of age.
With the lack of testosterone level within a body, one might feel like having a low sex drive, lack of stamina, moodiness or difficulty in making decisions.All these problems lead to erection problems after 40. In order to get rid of such a problem, you can consult your doctor and ask for prescribed medicines.
- Avoid high cholesterol and high blood pressure - Blood vessels that bring blood to the penis can be damaged, if you have high blood pressure or high cholesterol. To keep everything under control, it is required to go for a regular check-up with your doctor and ask for prescribed medicines to keep things under control.
Natural Erection Treatment Pills for Men After 40How to improve erection after 40? A much better method of enhancing a person's hard-ons is by using natural erection pills. The results achieved after tests and studies allow to state that erection pills are effective and safe means of achieving better erections after 40 due to the qualities of herbs they contain that unfailingly lead to better sex experience.
In this case a man gets not only a better erection; he can also get a thicker and bigger penis. Also herbal erection supplements make blood circulation much better.One more beneficial effect that a person may obtain through using natural erection pills is that his doubts about his sexual performance will be left behind. In addition, high-quality pills are absolutely safe. The side-effects are reduced to minimum. The person can have no doubts that pills are good for his sexual health.
Natural erection medications: ask doctor's opinion!
You have to find your method, the method that will help you get better erection. Please choose the best erection supplements that are safe for your organism as some of them are not in spite of the fact that they are herbal.
How do Natural Erection Supplements Work to Improve Erections in Men After 40?Natural erection supplements often contain a variety of ingredients that are proven to have potential benefits for erectile function. Some common ingredients found in natural erection supplements and their potential mechanisms of action include:
- L-Arginine: L-arginine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor to nitric oxide, a molecule that helps relax blood vessels. This relaxation of blood vessels may improve blood flow, including to the penis, and support erectile function.
- Ginseng: Panax ginseng is an herbal root that has been traditionally used in various cultures. Some studies suggest that ginseng may have vasodilatory effects, promoting increased blood flow, which could potentially benefit erectile function.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium): This herb has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for its potential aphrodisiac properties. It is believed to work by increasing nitric oxide levels and improving blood flow to the penis.
- Tribulus Terrestris: Some studies have explored the potential of Tribulus terrestris in improving sexual function, possibly by increasing testosterone levels. However, more research is needed to establish its efficacy and safety.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a role in various physiological functions, including reproductive health. Adequate zinc levels may be important for maintaining proper sexual function.
Although many men over 40 report benefits from natural erection supplements, it's crucial to prioritize overall health and well-being. If you are experiencing persistent erectile difficulties, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional for a comprehensive evaluation and personalized guidance on appropriate interventions.
Safety of Natural Erection PillsFormula of these erection pills should include safe and effective herbs which are proved to increase levels of testosterone and improve libido, but should not include such ingredients as Yohimbe. Yohimbe is advertised as a libido treatment but may be harmful if employed by men after 40 of 50 in increased doses. Its unfavorable negative effects involve hypertension and cardiac arrest.
Thus, you have to think about your overall health before making a decision which method to choose to get better erection after 40. You do not want to deteriorate your health. On the other hand, you are eager to improve your erection. Do your homework, make a research and make the right choice suitable only for you.
Learn more about natural erection pills
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Get Better Erection After 40
- Male Potency in Aging Men
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- How to Improve Male Libido
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility in Aging Men
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation