Phases of Erection
- Arousal. This is the first thing that launches the process. Men observe, hear, touch and smell and all these senses contribute to sexual arousal. Thoughts of the person also bring to arousal.
- The respond of nervous system. Increased blood flow which changes the size of penis is possible because the brain gives a sign to nervous system and it activates blood.
- The response of blood vessels. When the blood vessels are relaxed, then nothing prevents the blood flow.
Non-physical Causes of Impotence
- Emotional conditions. The most typical nonphysical factors are tension, anxiousness and exhaustion. Erection dysfunction can also be an accidental complication of mental issues like depressive disorder.
- Emotions that you exhibit towards your partner - or that are shown by your partner - like bitterness, rigidity or decrease in interest may also be a cause of impotence.
Physical Causes of ImpotenceIf erectile dysfunction is of the physical nature, the reasons may be as follows:
- Neurological injury from long-term diabetic issues
- Poor blood supply to the penis as a the result of cardiovascular disorders
- Particular drug treatments
- Operations of prostate (To be more exact, for cancer)
- Endocrine system problems
- Problems of the spinal column
- Hormonal problems
- Alcoholism, drug abuse, chain smoking
Erectile Dysfunction in AdultsErectile dysfunction in adults may also be one of the early signs of a medical problem you may be unaware of.
The physical and psychological reasons are interdependent. Only a specialist can find out what caused this disorder.
Almost everyone needs a quick solution to their problems. We do not want to spend days or months doing different tests and seeing a number of specialists as advised by our family physician to find out we are in good health. And what if you just want a bigger penis, a better sex life, a better control over your erections so as to be an all-ways better lover?
Luckily, there are some solutions nowadays.
Erectile Dysfunction TreatmentsYou can use surgical treatment; however this can be both costly and dangerous. No one being an adequate person would throw away four thousand dollars just to obtain an injured organ and a life of regret.
One of the ways for treating erectile dysfunction in adults is to use penis pumps. But do remember that this device is dangerous. You will certainly get the desired result with vacuum but you have to make sure that everything is performed correctly as you do not want to make some mistake that will bring to damage of penis. Do not hope to enlarge your penis using it.
And finally, there are penis devices, which work by forcing the connective tissues. In this case the number of the cells produced increases which improves male erections and prevent dysfunctions. So for now it is the safest enhancement product on the market. However, don't expect penis devices to deliver results overnight! They are incapable of such miracles as buying them today and getting a longer and stronger penis by the next morning.
You will have to spend time and invest considerable effort in achieving the desired result. But you will love it!
Read real reviews in penis devices forum
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Better Erection After 40
- Impotence Treatment
- Men's Reproductive Health
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- Foods That Improve Sex
- How to Treat Libido Problems
- How to Improve Male Libido
- Male Potency
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility Test
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation