Kegel Exercises for Men. How to Find the Best Kegel Exercises Program for Adults?
Article by Adult Health Care Center
© Lucas Botin (2023-05-12)
© Lucas Botin (2023-05-12)
Kegel Exercises for MenIt comes to the surprise of many to learn that men can actually do Kegel exercises - and that they have as many benefits for men as they do for women.
The idea of a Kegel exercise is strengthening the pelvic floor, which is the muscular tissue that controls the urethra. These muscles include the pubococcygeus, the puborectalis, and the iliococcygeus muscles. Together, they form the "Levator Ani" muscle group, located on either side of the pelvis.
In these terms, it makes sense to mention that anyone can see the results of a Kegel exercise.The pelvic floor is an important part of a variety of bodily functions, the digestive system and sex organs included. Although this is not widely discussed and advertised, Kegel exercises are beneficial for male sexual life and can help prevent certain sexual dysfunctions and even help improve erections and enlarge penis!
Benefits of Kegel Exercises For Adult MenKegel exercises have relatively the same benefits for everyone, despite gender.
Benefits of Kegel Exercises For Men
For example, prostate issues or removal will weaken the pelvic floor.
How to Begin Kegel Exercises After 40?If you want to start doing Kegel exercises, it is important to first find the correct muscles to work, which can be a bit confusing.
To find your pelvic floor muscles, try stopping yourself in the middle of urinating by tightening the pelvic floor, or the muscles you use to stop yourself from flatulating.
The muscles used to perform these maneuvers are the muscles you want to focus on when doing Kegel exercises - they're your pelvic floor!
Pelvic Floor Muscles
Knowing how to activate and target them is the key to correctly doing Kegel exercises.Try a few practice rounds of tightening and releasing to familiarize yourself with the action and the way it feels.
How To Do Kegel ExercisesOnce you've found your pelvic floor muscles and know how to contract them, you can get started on your Kegel exercises.
Most Kegel exercises are quite simple once you are familiar with your pelvic floor, and involve exactly what we've already gone over: a contraction and a release.
- To get started, find a comfortable position. Most beginners find it easier to practice lying down or sitting, but Kegel exercises can be done in any position.
- Exhale completely so your lungs are empty.
- On your inhale, contract your pelvic floor muscles and hold them tightly. At the beginning, you can hold for about 3 seconds, and release on your exhale. As your pelvic floor becomes stronger, you can start extending your holds up to 10 seconds or more (as you see fit), and releasing for another 10 seconds.
Remember, on these longer holds, you'll want to take a few inhales and exhales in the middle of your contractions.Linking your Kegel exercises with your breath will make the motion more fluid and help bring more energy into the pelvic area.
To perfect your Kegel exercise, try not to flex any other muscles, such as the abdominals, thighs or buttocks. Targeting the pelvic floor - and only the pelvic floor - will help you learn to use these specific muscles more consciously and separate from the rest of your body.
Ideally, you'll want to do about 10 reps of the contraction/release duo, and 3 sets of those 10 reps daily to get the best results.The most important part, whenever you choose to do them, is to make Kegel exercises part of your daily routine, in order to see the results you desire.
When You'll See Results of Kegel ExercisesIf you're actively doing your daily Kegel exercises, you'll likely see results within the first few weeks. However, for some, this can take up to a few months.
Be patient and stay motivated in keeping your rhythm, and you'll benefit from them.
Ask Your Doctor for Help
Ask Your Doctor for Help
Not only can they give your professional tips on your unique body, but they have access to biofeedback technology.Biofeedback training, in this case, consists of a small probe in the rectum while doing your Kegel exercises, which will track which muscles are activated, and which ones need help. It will display your overall pelvic activity.
This can be especially helpful if you're suffering from any of the conditions listed below.
Kegel Exercises For Overactive BladderKegel exercises can be especially effective if you suffer from an overactive bladder, urinary leakage, or urge incontinence.
Kegel Exercises For Overactive Bladder
If these muscles are weak, your body has little to no control over the urethral opening, making it difficult to control urination.Isolating your pelvic floor will give you more control over your urination and train the muscles to contract and release urine only when necessary. Graduating to longer holds in your Kegel exercises, for 10-20 seconds, with the same amount of rest time in between, will give you the best results.
Kegel Exercises For Erectile DysfunctionIf you suffer from erectile dysfunction, Kegel exercises can benefit you, too!
Kegel Exercises For Erectile Dysfunction
It's a common misconception that your penis works as a muscle. The "love muscle" is actually just the pelvic floor.If you've ever been able to raise and lower your penis while erect, the muscles you're isolating are actually your pelvic floor muscles!
Some have even reported more intense orgasms after strengthening the pelvic floor. Contractions in your Kegel exercises for erectile dysfunction should last about 8 seconds, with about an 8 second rest in between.
Kegel Exercises For Premature EjaculationIf you find yourself ejaculating earlier than desired during intercourse, your pelvic floor muscles could be to blame. Many studies show that the majority of men who do regular Kegel exercises see an overall improvement in their sexual performance.
In this sense, it isn't surprising that a weak pelvic floor won't be effective in retaining ejaculation.In short, you'll have more overall control of your sexual organs with regular and repetitive Kegel exercises - and, thanks to this, your sex life will only get better and better. To treat this, most men find that working rapid Kegels rather than slow holds work best. Rapid Kegels consist of fast contractions and release, at the rate of about one set per second, for 10 repetitions.
This will be more difficult if you're newer to Kegel exercises, so start with the slow holds and releases to start, to familiarize yourself with the action and muscles involved. You can eventually do a mix of rapid and slow Kegels, which can give your pelvic floor muscles more endurance and stamina.
Kegel Exercises For HemorrhoidsOne main cause of hemorrhoids is strain on the lower rectum due to overactive pressure during bowel movements.
Kegel Exercises For Hemorrhoids
Strengthening the muscles that control your rectum - that make up part of your pelvic floor - will make passing bowel movements easier, and help prevent hemorrhoids from forming.However, Kegel exercises won't make existing hemorrhoids disappear. They should not be treated as hemorrhoids treatment option. For that, you'll need more intensive care. What Kegels will do relates strictly as a preventative measure.
Holding your Kegels for about 10 seconds here - or, working to 10 seconds as a goal - with equal rests in between, will give you aid.
Kegel Exercises ProgramKegel exercises for men are safer and less costly then pills or the surgical procedures. But you should find a program that really works. There are some things you should keep in mind.
Of course, not all the programs are really helpful. You may pay money and get nothing. And you also can find free programs which authors insist on their usefulness.
How to Choose Kegel Exercises Program for Men After 40?Everyone loves cheap deals and bargains, and when they can't acquire a specific thing at no cost, they wish to get a better offer. Healthcare techniques are the same and you might wish to look for low-cost and even totally free programs. We all wish to have a good purchase.
When the product can affect your health then it is very important to look closer at what you are going to acquire. Why not risk your health? This is one of the most essential things we have.A growing number of organizations are creating health solutions which theoretically aid to improve person's physical health, motivation, strength, sexual drive and even help enlarge penis! Every company will declare their product is surely going to work well. But very often men's dreams and expectations are just used by these companies to make a profit on them.
Best Kegel Exercises Program
Best Kegel Exercises ProgramHow to choose the best Kegel exercises program for men?
- The first important thing in choosing the best Kegel exercises programs is the type of training. You'd better take the one which is in video. These programs give you an opportunity to watch how the exercises are done and you can easily do them right. As a rule, free of charge Kegel exercises programs are available in text version only.
- Try to find out what results will the exercise bring. There is no need to spend your time on practicing if no proven results can be achieved. Only a few Kegel exercises programs can guarantee success. Choose those which are endorsed by some medical experts. It should be mentioned that free Kegel exercises programs can't be endorsed by medical experts or supported by clinical trials.
- The cost of the program is important, too, and prices are so different that it's easy to get confused. And here you should remember the two points already mentioned. Doesn't matter how low the price is, the program without the two points above is not a good one.
- Every program must bring effect. When the customers are given money back guarantee then there are more opportunities to get what you need. You can get the assurance, for instance, that money partly will be returned when the promised result is not achieved (additional inches within 2 months, for example). There is no need to pay for something that does not provide the success of your treatment.
- In spite of the fact that you will be doing the exercises by yourself, a customer support system is desirable as you might need some help or your questions answered. Free Kegel exercises programs don't have any professional support. Try not to use their FAQs and member forums; they are usually supervised by people without medical education, so they have no any responsibility for their advices and answers.
Kegel Exercises for Adult Men. Summary.If you wish to make the program efficient then it should answer the range of requirements. When there is no some component then it is harder to achieve the success.
If a program you are using is safe and proven by experts, you will have no side effects, but real results only. So try and get all information about the program you are able to find.If you wish to have a trustworthy program, then you can read an Kegel exercises forum where the right program will be advised for you. The programs are reviewed there by customers. Which ones are the most recommended? Take this info into account and make a choice.
Find the best Kegel exercises in this forum
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Get Better Erection After 40
- Male Potency in Aging Men
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- How to Improve Male Libido
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility in Aging Men
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation