How to Increase Male Fertility After 40? Male Fertility Analysis
Article by Adult Health Care Center
© Lucas Botin (2023-05-12)
© Lucas Botin (2023-05-12)
What is Fertility?Fertility refers to the natural capability to reproduce by natural means. Fertility, in general, differs from fecundity which is defined as the potential for reproduction.
World Health Organization often refers to fertility rate to compare the population growth rate in different countries. The rate refers to the population of reproductive age, which includes both women who are currently pregnant and postpartum mothers, and men who have reached puberty.
Fertility varies greatly between species, individuals, and life stages. Fertility is also influenced by social and environmental factors.
Fertility RateThe fertility rate is one of the fundamental parameters used to determine whether a society or region is facing a population problem.
Fertility rate is the ratio of the number of live births over the number of women in their childbearing years.The world average fertility rate is around two children, with lower rates in developed nations and higher rates in many of the developing nations, particularly those in Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East. This difference between the developed and developing nations is largely due to contraception, education and the development of medicine.
Fertility Rates by Country
Replacement level is a relatively new measure of fertility rate. When the UN introduced the replacement level in the 1960s, it was set at two children per couple. Today, however, the UN uses the broader measure of total fertility rate (TFR), which includes women of all reproductive ages.
Countries are typically considered to have low fertility if their fertility rate is below replacement level (as defined in the section below), because fertility rates below replacement level are associated with lower GDP levels, less growth and lower population.
Male Infertility After 40The term fertility can be used for both men and women, since they both contribute to the conception of a child. Although when talking about infertility we often consider female infertility, male fertility is an integral part of infertility because one cannot conceive without the contribution of the male.
In this case, infertility is the lack of fertility in men or when a man has a very less chance of making his female partner pregnant. Male fertility usually depends upon the quality of men's sperm cells.
Why are sperm cells so essential? One of the primary reasons quality of semen is so important is that sperm cells are responsible for the conception of a child.They go through the penis and end up in the female partner's reproductive tract. At this point, the sperm cells are ready to fertilize the female egg. If the sperm cannot reach the egg, it is essential to know why this happens and find out how to improve sperm quality and increase sperm quantity.
There are also ways to increase male fertility, we will talk about them below.
What Affects Male Fertility After 40
Factors That Affect Male Fertility
- Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a situation when a man is not able to maintain or develop an erection at the time of intercourse.
- Sperm Mobility - Sperm mobility refers to the process under which the sperm cell moves through the female reproductive tract in order to reach the egg. In simple words, it means the ability of the healthy sperm cell to swim. Male infertility can also occur in the case when the sperm cells do not swim properly. Poor sperm mobility in man is also called asthenospermia or asthenozoospermia.
- Libido - Libido in man is described as a person's desire or sexual drive towards sexual activity. Consumption of food or supplements that are responsible for the increase of libido in the male is called as aphrodisiacs.
- Sperm Count - Sperm count is the concentration of sperm cells in the given amount of semen. Usually, semen analysis ("seminogram") is done so as to find out the number of sperm cells present in the semen.
- Testosterone levels - Infertility in some men can be because of the low level of testosterone which is the male sex hormone present inside the body.
As of now, there are many men who cannot have kids, and it can be related to their lifestyle and nutrition. Thus, they are not aware of what they have to do to get their body back in order and conceive a baby.For those who are in this condition, there are some steps you have to take to get your reproductive health back in action and have the ability to conceive a child. And the first option is to check your fertility and sperm health with male fertility analysis.
Male Fertility AnalysisMale fertility analysis is a common way to see if an adult man can become a father of a baby or if he is fertile at all. Statistics says that every third couple among those who want to have a baby but have problems with conception suffers from the problems.
The problem can be in semen quality and quantity.A male fertility analysis is also a method widely used to check the effectiveness of such operations as vasectomy and reversal vasectomy.
Male Fertility Tests
- Measure the concentration of sperm in every milliliter (ml) of a man's ejaculate.
- Amount of time needs for sperm to become liquid.
- Motile density is one more parameter that should be taken into consideration when male infertility analysis is made. The test reveals the amount of sperm moving ahead normally.
- The percentage of sperm with normal shape.
- Determine the acidity level - its level of pH. Alkalimetric test is included too.
- Check if there are white blood cells in a sperm sample.
- Measure fructose level. Fructose is necessary as it fills the sperm with energy.
PreparationsBefore undergoing a male fertility test you should make some preparations.
Preparations for Male Fertility Analysis
- You mustn't have activity during 2 - 5 days before the analysis. If you do not follow this requirement, the specific cells count won't be as high as possible, so the test cannot be considered reliable.
- But the abstinence should not be too long. To be exact, it should not last for more than 2 weeks before the test, as such a long period makes the semen inactive.
- Alcohol consumption is forbidden for several days before the test, besides, you should inform the doctor about all medications you might be using.
How to Increase Male Fertility After 40?Believe it or not, it is possible to increase male fertility. Yes, it is possible to increase chances of conception for almost every man. This does not require some specific knowledge, which is good news for men dreaming about children.
Although many people are skeptical of the effectiveness of these products, there is a solid scientific evidence that confirm proven methods to increase sperm count and quality.There are several different approaches to enhance sperm count and fertility. Some of these are more likely to be effective, others need more time and more patience to work. And yet, each of these strategies have been scientifically proven to be effective, at least in some proportion of men.
Male fertility is determined by the number of semen cells a man has during an ejaculation. There are a lot of products and pills for male fertility on the market today that promise an effect of increasing semen production.
Stay HydratedEvery day you can be provided with a few safe and natural methods which will help you to increase male fertility. The obvious thing but really important for the functioning of your body is to be hydrated.
When your body is dehydrated it doesn't functioning in a proper way that's why the amount of your cells can change to the worst. The better hydrated your body is, the greater amount of seminal fluid you'll create, being not properly hydrated will probably reduce the volume you may generate.
It is best to have a minimum of eight water glasses each day to increase male fertility.
Eating HabitsEating habits, such as having a high intake of animal products or a low intake of fruits and vegetables, have been associated with impaired semen quality. There is evidence suggesting that nutrition may affect male fertility by disrupting the spermatogenic process.
Nutrients in the diet can influence the male reproductive system in a multitude of ways. A recent study has indicated that a diet with a high intake of fruit and vegetables improves semen quality. Other clinical studies have demonstrated the beneficial effects of fruit and vegetable intake in the prevention of adverse pregnancy outcomes.However, to the best of our knowledge, there is no systematic review of the published studies that have investigated the impact of the consumption of fruits and vegetables on male fertility.
Pills for Male FertilityMany guys suffer from low sperm count and other fertility problems for a variety of reasons. These methods offer an additional option to help men who want to try to increase their sperm count and quality.
There are natural pills for male fertility that can be a great help and addition for increasing your fertility. The reason for it is the fact that they contain not only minerals and herbs but also such amino acids as L-carnitine and L-arginine which are very important for your health.
The fact that these pills help in improving your fertility is based on the fact that L-arginine is an amino acid that can help in improving the quality and quantity of sperm. Your body needs L-arginine to help with the synthesis of more sperm and to make it more resistant. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you take one of such pills which contain L-arginine.In addition to it, pills for male fertility improve blood circulation thus improving the erection as well, therefore double benefit is guaranteed for you.
Natural Fertility Pills for Adult Men
Natural Fertility Pills
Natural pills for male fertility do not cause any side effects and they are safe for you. With the help of natural pills for male fertility, you can get the right nutrients that you need.
Learn more about pills for male fertility
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Get Better Erection After 40
- Male Potency in Aging Men
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- How to Improve Male Libido
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility in Aging Men
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation