How to Increase Male Fertility? Male Fertility Analysis
Article by Adult Health Care Center
© Lucas Botin (2019-04-08)
© Lucas Botin (2019-04-08)
What is Male Fertility?Fertility refers to the natural capability to reproduce by natural means. Fertility, in general, differs from fecundity which is defined as the potential for reproduction.
Infertility is the lack of fertility or when a man has a very less chance of making his female partner pregnant. Male fertility usually depends upon the quality of men's sperm cells.
There are also ways to increase male fertility, we will talk about them below.
What Affects Male Fertility
Factors That Affect Male Fertility
- Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a situation when a man is not able to maintain or develop an erection at the time of intercourse.
- Sperm Mobility - Sperm mobility refers to the process under which the sperm cell moves through the female reproductive tract in order to reach the egg. In simple words, it means the ability of the healthy sperm cell to swim. Male infertility can also occur in the case when the sperm cells do not swim properly. Poor sperm mobility in man is also called asthenospermia or asthenozoospermia.
- Libido - Libido in man is described as a person's desire or sexual drive towards sexual activity. Consumption of food or supplements that are responsible for the increase of libido in the male is called as aphrodisiacs.
- Sperm Count - Sperm count is the concentration of sperm cells in the given amount of semen. Usually, semen analysis ("seminogram") is done so as to find out the number of sperm cells present in the semen.
- Testosterone levels - Infertility in some men can be because of the low level of testosterone which is the male sex hormone present inside the body.
Male Fertility AnalysisMale fertility analysis is a common way to see if an adult man can become a father of a baby or if he is fertile at all. Statistics says that every third couple among those who want to have a baby but have problems with conception suffers from the problems.
The problem can be in semen quality and quantity.A male fertility analysis is also a method widely used to check the effectiveness of such operations as vasectomy and reversal vasectomy.
Male Fertility Tests
- Measure the concentration of sperm in every milliliter (ml) of a man's ejaculate.
- Amount of time needs for sperm to become liquid.
- Motile density is one more parameter that should be taken into consideration when male infertility analysis is made. The test reveals the amount of sperm moving ahead normally.
- The percentage of sperm with normal shape.
- Determine the acidity level - its level of pH. Alkalimetric test is included too.
- Check if there are white blood cells in a sperm sample.
- Measure fructose level. Fructose is necessary as it fills the sperm with energy.
PreparationsBefore undergoing a male fertility test you should make some preparations.
Preparations for Male Fertility Analysis
- You mustn't have activity during 2 - 5 days before the analysis. If you do not follow this requirement, the specific cells count won't be as high as possible, so the test cannot be considered reliable.
- But the abstinence should not be too long. To be exact, it should not last for more than 2 weeks before the test, as such a long period makes the semen inactive.
- Alcohol consumption is forbidden for several days before the test, besides, you should inform the doctor about all medications you might be using.
How to Increase Male FertilityBelieve it or not, it is possible to increase male fertility. Yes, it is possible to increase chances of conception for almost every man. This does not require some specific knowledge, which is good news for men dreaming about children.
Male fertility is determined by the number of semen cells a man has during an ejaculation. There are a lot of products and pills for male fertility on the market today that promise an effect of increasing semen production.
When your body is dehydrated it doesn't functioning in a proper way that's why the amount of your cells can change to the worst. The better hydrated your body is, the greater amount of seminal fluid you'll create, being not properly hydrated will probably reduce the volume you may generate.
It is best to have a minimum of eight water glasses each day to increase male fertility.
Pills for Male FertilityThere are natural pills for male fertility that can be a great help and addition for increasing your fertility. The reason for it is the fact that they contain not only minerals and herbs but also such amino acids as L-carnitine and L-arginine which are very important for your health.
In addition to it, pills for male fertility improve blood circulation thus improving the erection as well, therefore double benefit is guaranteed for you.
Learn more about pills for male fertility
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Better Erection After 40
- Male Potency
- Men's Reproductive Health
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- Foods That Improve Sex
- How to Treat Libido Problems
- How to Improve Male Libido
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility Test
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation