Male Fertility AnalysisThe male fertility analysis usually includes the following tests:
- Measure the concentration of sperm in every milliliter (ml) of a man's ejaculate.
- Amount of time needs for sperm to become liquid.
- Motile density is one more parameter that should be taken into consideration when male infertility analysis is made. The test reveals the amount of sperm moving ahead normally.
- The percentage of sperm with normal shape.
- Determine the acidity level - its level of pH. Alkalimetric test is included too.
- Check if there are white blood cells in a sperm sample.
- Measure fructose level. Fructose is necessary as it fills the sperm with energy.
PreparationsBefore undergoing a male fertility test you should make some preparations. It means that you mustn't have activity during 2 - 5 days before the analysis. If you do not follow this requirement, the specific cells count won't be as high as possible, so the test cannot be considered reliable.
But the abstinence should not be too long. To be exact, it should not last for more than 2 weeks before the test, as such a long period makes the semen inactive. Alcohol consumption is forbidden for several days before the test, besides, you should inform the doctor about all medications you might be using.
To do your male fertility test doctors need your sample. You should fill a small sample cup. It can be done at home or at a clinic or a hospital where you are to have the test. In most cases samples are obtained through self stimulation. Another option is to use a special collection condom which is made without latex.
Increase Male FertilityBut every day you can be provided with 2 safe and natural methods which will help you to increase male fertility. The obvious thing but really important for the functioning of your body is to be hydrated.
When your body is dehydrated it doesn't functioning in a proper way that's why the amount of your cells can change to the worst. The better hydrated your body is, the greater amount of seminal fluid you'll create, being not properly hydrated will probably reduce the volume you may generate. It is best to have a minimum of eight water glasses each day to increase male fertility.
There are natural sperm volume pills that can be a great help and addition for increasing your fertility. The reason for it is the fact that they contain not only minerals and herbs but also such amino acids as L-carnitine, L-arginine and L-glysine which are very important for your health. In addition to it, they enhance blood circulation thus improving the erection as well, therefore double benefit is guaranteed for you.
How to increase sperm count and fertility
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Better Erection After 40
- Impotence Treatment
- Men's Reproductive Health
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- Foods That Improve Sex
- How to Treat Libido Problems
- How to Improve Male Libido
- Male Potency
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility Test
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation