Increase Semen Production Without Medicine
Article by Adult Health Care Center
© Lucas Botin (2019-02-15)
© Lucas Botin (2019-02-15)
How to Increase Semen Production Without Medicine?Herbal food and supplements like pumpkin seed and saw palmetto may help you to support your fertility and prostate health, while zinc can improve the quality and amount of sperm. Nevertheless, you do not need costly tablets to increase semen production!
The example of such a technique is PC (pubococcygeus muscle) exercises (also known as "Kegels").They can be useful if a man wants to increase semen production. These semen exercises are reported to increase male fertiliy and even enhance male orgasms!
Low Semen ProductionMany people think that the low semen production is not treatable. However, this fact is not real at all as low semen production can sometimes be treated with prescribed medications, healthy diet and changing our lifestyle.
Low Semen Production is Treatable with Simple Lifestyle Changes
- Being physically active and exercising regularly is a big step towards improving all aspects of sex life.
- A healthy diet primarily comprised of fruit and vegetables as well as drinking plenty of water can help too.
- Dairy products are known to help men produce more semen.
- Knowing that about 95 % of semen volume belongs to water, you'll clearly understand that lack of water in your body will visibly reduce your sperm production.
- Frequency of your ejaculations can determine the volume of semen that you produce. It is another important factor. If you have intercourse 2-3 times a day, the amount of semen will be much less than it is when you have only one orgasm a day.
- But don't experience sexual continence longer than for 3 days. It will not help to increase your semen volume; this fact is just a prejudice. Abstinence alongside with edging techniques can work well and you will have good semen ejaculation.
How to Improve Male Fertility and Increase Semen Production?We all are familiar with the fact that it is because of the fertility of a man that he is capable to reproduce naturally. Reports are there that low semen production which is nowadays a growing issue, affects about one in every six couples. Studies have also found that one in every three cases of infertility is due to the low fertility problem caused by low semen production in male partner.
Learn How to Improve Male Fertility and Increase Semen Production
- Exercise Regularly - There are studies which show that exercise not only raises testosterone level in male but also improve their confidence as well as physical performance. Some research also shows that those men tend to have better semen quality and higher testosterone levels who exercise regularly as compared to those who remain inactive. It is always recommended to do exercise on a regular basis as it keeps the body fit and help in improving semen quality.
However, one should avoid too much exercise as it might potentially reduce testosterone level and have opposite effect.
Those who want to improve their fertility without doing exercise on regular basis should focus on staying physically active by doing moderate exercises to increase sperm quality and quantity.
- Minimizing stress by keeping yourself relaxed - Stress might negatively affect your fertility level and reduce your sexual satisfaction. Prolonged stress often raises cortisol hormone which further negatively effects testosterone level in the male. The testosterone level in man tends to decline sharply when cortisol goes up. Therefore, it is necessary to do certain relaxation techniques to lower down the stress level and keep everything under control.
One can focus on stress management activities such as meditation, walking in the park, spending time with friends or family members, exercising etc.
- Try Puncturevine - Puncturevine is a medical herb which is also known as Tribulus Terrestris. It is used frequently to enhance fertility in males. Doctors recommend that to improve libido and erectile function taking 6 grams of Tribulus root on daily basis for the time span of 2-3 months is very beneficial. Studies also show that Puncturevine does not raise testosterone level but it may sometime enhance the growth of libido-promoting cells.
- Consume more of Vitamin D - According to medical studies, Vitamin D is the best nutrient that helps in boosting the testosterone level and improving male fertility. Those people who have a deficiency of vitamin D tend to have lower testosterone level. If facts are to be believed, it is assumed that taking 3,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily for the time span of 10-12 months can increase the testosterone level in men by 25%.
- Get enough of Vitamin C - Unlike vitamin D that helps in increasing the level of testosterone in males, vitamin C should be consumed as it significantly improves sperm motility and sperm count. Regular consumption of vitamin C also helps in reducing the growth of deformed sperm cells that affect male fertility. It is also found that oxidative stress and reactive oxygen species (ROS) upon reaching a harmful level in the body may lead to infertility in men.
Therefore, to keep things under control, adequate intake of vitamin C antioxidants might prove helpful in counteracting the harmful effects of certain issues.If someone wants to increase the sperm mobility along with sperm count, taking 1,000-mg vitamin C twice a day for at least 2 months is recommended.
- Try to increase the consumption of Zinc in food - Zinc is an exceptional mineral that is necessary for the proper growth and maintenance of the body. Zinc is beneficial for humans as it helps in proper functioning of the immune system, curing thyroid, wound healing, blood clotting and much more. The mineral is found in high amount in animal foods such as eggs, fish, meat, and shellfish.
Reports suggest that deficiency of zinc or low zinc status is associated with poor sperm quality, low testosterone level, and male infertility.
Those who suffer from low zinc in the body should increase the consumption of zinc supplements so as to increase the testosterone level as well as the sperm counts.
- Avoid alcohol - Heavy intake of alcohol is responsible for reducing testosterone level and lowering down the quality of semen. Apart from that consuming alcohol in heady quantity on regular basis can damage internal organs as well as lead to other complications.
- Consider Ashwagandha - Ashwagandha is a medicinal herb that helps in boosting testosterone level in male and improving male fertility. Mostly, it is consumed by men suffering from issues like low sperm cell counts or infertility or sperm mobility. Some other benefits include reduced cortisol level, reduced blood sugar level, reduced stress & anxiety, increase in muscle mass and strength, increase in fertility in men etc.
- Snack on walnuts - One should try eating food that is rich in antioxidants such as walnuts, raspberries, apples, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, eggplant etc. Such type of foods helps in increasing both sperm quality and quantity.
Exercises to Increase Sperm Quality and QuantityEdging is a special procedure when you achieve the orgasmic point and stop instead of ejaculation. Several such breaks during sex or masturbation will be followed by a big load and impressive chances of conception! These exercises are designed to increase sperm quality and quantity: kegels, edging and even yoga exercises. These exercises will show you sex you have never experienced!
There are easy to follow guides which contain the information about exercises with step by step guides to increase sperm quality and quantity and in such a way improve male potency, libido and fertility.
Consistent exercising makes it possible to increase the average ejaculate amount of 1.5 - 4ml to the impressive amount of over 10ml.A good exercises program can also include additional information on some affordable supplements and food you can purchase, which can surpass the results of ANY existing pills improving semen production, but at less expense.
Yoga Exercises to Increase Semen Production
Yoga Exercises to Increase Semen Production
- Agnisaar Kriya - It is considered one of the oldest and the most beneficial poses in yoga that directly helps in increasing sperm count and sperm quality.
- Sethubandhasana - Sethubandhasana posture helps in increasing the mobility of sperm in male as well as improving the pelvic blood circulation in the body. Doing it early morning on daily basis can also boost the testosterone level and help in keeping the body intact.
- Surya Namaskara - One of the major asan in yoga is the Surya namaskara. This posture not only improves sperm count but also helps in improving blood circulation within the body.
- Pranayama - Pranayama helps in minimizing the major cause of infertility in men i.e. Stress. Regular practicing this posture can help in minimizing the level of stress and gain satisfaction.
- Ardha Matsyendrasana - This post unlike other yoga pose help in increasing the sperm count and sperm quality. The posture also helps in the mobility of the waist and back.
ConclusionLow semen production is the major issues which often distress men and their partners. However, with the advancement of technology as well as medical science, low semen production can be cured by adoption of certain measures.
You can ask for prescribed medicines from the doctor to get things under control or even find yoga exercises to increase semen production. We can also recommend choosing natural products to increase ejaculation. They will help you quickly increase semen production without side effects of prescription medications!
Find natural products to increase ejaculation
comments powered by Disqus
- Male Sex Drive After 40
- Erectile Dysfunction in Adults
- Midlife Crisis and Andropause
- Better Erection After 40
- Impotence Treatment
- Men's Reproductive Health
- Kegel Exercises for Men
- Foods That Improve Sex
- How to Treat Libido Problems
- How to Improve Male Libido
- Male Potency
Sperm and Ejaculation
- Premature Ejaculation in Adults
- Sperm Production After 40
- Male Fertility Test
- Increase Semen Without Medicine
- Medicines That Increase Ejaculation